Those of you who have the latest version of Windows and/or Windows Phone, then Hotmail is the best choice for you! And if you are convinced that Hotmail is the best for you, you will be amazed how easy the Hotmail sign up process is!
Hotmail is not only an email – it has many more functions. First of all, it’s best compatible with your Windows Phone and the Windows on your PC. Using Hotmail.com means that you can synchronize your Windows phone and your PC and check your mail from everywhere! You can also use all the great functions Hotmail can provide no matter where you are.
Hotmail can also sync with Facebook chat, which will make your work, or information exchange with friends a lot easier. This is due to the fact, that every time you check your email, your inbox will contain emails that notify you who wrote you on Facebook. Along with that you will be able to catch a glimpse of the message! This will make your life easier and won’t make your friends wait for too long for you to answer them!
Also Hotmail has a very small amount of ads, which won’t annoy you at all! Hotmail always takes care of it’s clients, so every function and extension you use is extremely easy!
Hotmail Sign Up
As stated earlier, Hotmail cares for it’s clients and makes everything extremely easy! Here we will present you will a step-by-step guide on how to easily sign up for a Hotmail account.
Here we will present you with a few easy steps to sign up for your Hotmail account.
- First of all, you need to write you name and last name. This is a standard process that goes for every website you register in.
- After that you need to come up with a username. Be wary that if you type a username that is already being used, Hotmail won’t let you register it as to avoid confusion. To make things easy for yourself try combining letters from your name, surname and number. This way you will have more chances to make a unique username and not waste a lot of time coming up with one.
- After that you need to enter a password. As you can see, the password should not be less that 8 characters. This is for your own security as long, complicated passwords are more difficult for hackers to “crack” and you account will be a lot safer. Try combining small letters with capital letters and numbers as this will make your password a lot stronger and safer.
- After that you need to enter your county of residence for Hotmail.com to have the opportunity to adjust your time, date and offer you the most interesting news of your country
- Then you must enter your birth date and gender
You are almost there..
After that you just need to fill in some security information in order for Hotmail to offer maximum protection to your account. Just enter your country code and phone number. Phone number is not obligatory, yet we recommend you fill it in, as it will be easier for you to restore your password in case you forget it. Also you will get text messages if somebody enters your account.