Yahoo Mail is a great e-mail service that has been around for a very long time. Yet it always stays up to date and gets updated every now and then. This gives Yahoo users the opportunity to use a great and extremely handy email service. It is also compatible with phones and tables so as to make things easier for everyone. The Yahoo sign up process is very easy. Everyone can create a Yahoo account in just a few simple steps!
Yahoo has always kept it’s users up to date with the latest news. This is one of the email services that will give you a whole lot of interesting news and let you read your email.
Also, you need to know that Yahoo Mail is not only a great email and news service. It is also a great search engine that makes your Internet surfing experience even better!
Yahoo.com will always cache your search words and results. This way it will offer you only the most relevant information in the form of news or search help. This way you will always be up to date and know the latest news about the things you are interested in!
Here we will show you have to sign up to a Yahoo account in just a few easy steps! You should know that with Yahoo things are always easy and straightforward!
Yahoo Sign Up process
As mentioned above, Yahoo makes it extremely easy to sign up for an account. Just enter the official Yahoo website (www.yahoo.com) and press “sign up” as shown below.
After that Yahoo will redirect you to their sign up page, where you will need to fill in some details.
As you can see, there is not way to much information for you to fill in. Let’s take it step-by-step.
- First of all you need to fill in your name and last name
- After that you will need to come up with an email address. You should consider combining capital letters with small letters and numbers. This way it will be easier for you to come up with an address that is not used by somebody else. Yet, here Yahoo Mail makes things a lot easier for you. If you already have another email address (Hotmail or Gmail for example) you can press “I’d rather use my own email address”. This way you will register your existing email name with a “yahoo.com” in the end, which will save you from the hassle of coming up with a new one.
- Now you need to come up with a password. Keep in mind, that you password needs to be strong for maximum safety, so no one can “crack” it. In order to accomplish that, you need to combine capital letters with small letters and numbers. This will make your password almost impossible to “crack” and reveal.
- After that you need to provide your mobile phone number. The reason for that is to make password recovery a lot easier. You may get an SMS with a verification code you will need to enter in order to verify your new Yahoo account at the end.
- Lastly you need to provide your birthdate and gender. After that you need to click “continue”
Congratulations! You now have a new Yahoo email account!